My client is a well-established, independent veterinary practice based in North Staffordshire. They pride themselves on providing gold standard care and outstanding levels of service to their clients. They offer a friendly, supportive atmosphere and have an established, loyal team.
They have an exciting opportunity available for someone to join their fantastic Client Care Team. As part of the team, you will act as front of house, being the first point of contact for clients, positively representing the business both face to face and over the phone, demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, respect and efficiency in all tasks presented to you from both colleagues and clients.
Typical duties of the role include:-
- Answering the telephone and filtering calls accordingly.
- Assisting clients with arranging appointments & operations and managing the client database.
- Taking payments, dealing with Pet Health registrations and setting up/managing client’s PHP accounts.
- Managing prescriptions and special orders, stock order systems, accepting deliveries, returns and internal pricing systems.
- Administration plays a major part of this role which includes scanning and filing along with various other duties to ensure the smooth organisation of the whole practice.
- Keeping the waiting areas tidy at all times, dealing with spillages etc.
- Building relationships with our clients, with nothing being too much trouble.
The ideal candidate would be someone who loves being part of a team, is passionate about client care and who loves to tackle challenges and solve problems, using their initiative to see them through to the end. Some previous reception experience would be useful.
This role is intentionally separate from the clinical team, being an office administration and client based position focusing on our clients to allow the clinical team to focus on their pets. The time, efficiency and professionalism we show our clients represents the hard work of our clinical team who are looking after their pets that they may not necessarily see. The role will not involve any direct animal care.
The role will be based on a 37½ hour week and you will be part of the team rota. There will be some occasional Saturdays (approximately 1 in 6) for which you will receive the time back in the week. There will also be requirement to occasionally provide cover at their other branch, so a full driving license and access to a vehicle is essential.
They are offering a very competitive salary and standard holiday allowance of 4 weeks (plus bank holidays), as well as some great benefits upon completion of the 3 month probation period.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency on this position.