Our client is a reputable, modern and very friendly Veterinary practice based in rural Wiltshire. They pride themselves on their dedicated team and the high levels of service and care they provide, treating client’s pets as if they were their own.
Due to continued growth in the business, they are now seeking a motivated, proactive administrator to join their positive and supportive team, providing crucial support to the Business Owner and taking responsibility for a number of administrative responsibilities.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:-
- Helping to facilitate the usage of specialist software for scheduling of staff rotas
- Keeping track of uniform requirements for the team
- Overseeing the usage of software (Trello) to coordinate team contributions to marketing ideas, and helping to implement them
- Helping to keep track of a ‘Kickstart’ application
- Provide support for a platform called ‘Training Progress’ which facilitates team training and communication
- Managing projects and taking them through to completion to help drive the practice forward
The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong administration background who is highly organised and excels in maintaining systems and delivering results in a timely manner. They will be a problem solver who can think on their feet and who will work with great attention to detail. They will be a great communicator who builds strong relationships with colleagues and enjoys bringing others’ ideas to life.
The role will initially be based on approximately 15 hours a week but could have room to grow. Some remote working is possible with this role.
The salary will be around £12 per hour and the practice offers a generous benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a super business with a friendly team, set in a lovely location.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.