Our client is a leading animal health business with an excellent reputation in the veterinary industry and a fantastic company culture, who offer a range of premium veterinary products.
They are now seeking a commercially-minded Veterinary Nurse, or someone that has experience within the Veterinary industry to join the team as an office based Part-Time Veterinary Sales Advisor.
The Advisor will be responsible for assisting the Territory Managers with quotations, customer enquiries, taking/processing orders and advising on pricing/product details.
- Preparing and following up quotations and customer enquiries
- Ensuring CRM systems are kept up to date and accurate information is stored
- Competently processing orders
- Assisting in managing key accounts and building relationships
- Helping to identify and develop new accounts within the territory working effectively with your TM
- Providing information on products being sold, including writing start up manuals/ guides
- Representing the company at veterinary conferences and exhibitions throughout the UK
The successful candidate must have strong written and oral skills and be highly organised. They must be highly motivated, have great attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure, with excellent communication skills. Experience with excel and sage would be advantageous.
The hours of work are Monday-Friday 12pm-5pm. The salary is around £10 per hour, depending on experience and there is fantastic range of benefits which includes casual dress, onsite parking and company pension.
This is a wonderful opportunity to grow and utilise your expertise within a dynamic and highly successful business.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.