My client is a reputable and well-established veterinary practice based in East Devon. They pride themselves on providing outstanding levels of service to their clients. They offer a friendly, welcoming and inclusive atmosphere and have lovely, well-equipped facilities.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced leader to join their company as Practice Manager for one of their branches. This role is a combination of effective management of the day to day running of a busy practice together with marketing, business development, HR Administration plus lots more.
This practice offers an exciting long-term opportunity, within a business that has a real family feel and who like to look after their staff. The practice has an excellent culture and ethos with a dedicated team who are passionate about client care.
They are seeking a dynamic, focused and experienced person with management experience who is great with people and who can lead by example.
Main Duties of the role include:-
- Motivating staff, building and maintaining morale whilst promoting core values and standards
- Driving strategy for Branch Surgery performance
- Developing and managing strong links between the Branch and main surgery
- Carrying out regular performance reviews, staff recruitment and training programmes
- Facilitating internal policies and standard operating procedures
- Overseeing resolution of client complaints and queries
- Assisting with preparing budgets and financial statements
- Managing usage of practice software
- Initiating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Managing all maintenance contracts and activities
The successful person must have:-
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Be a great team player with a pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Experience in a supervisory or management role
- Customer liaison skills and a drive to deliver a second to none customer experience
- An organised approach to work
- Compassionate/driven approach
- Professionalism and integrity
The role will be based on 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The salary will be dependent on experience and the practice offer a generous benefits package.
If you wish to become a crucial part of a fantastic company, then please get in touch with me today.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.