My client is an established, profitable and forward-thinking business with a UK wide reputation for excellence in their field.
Due to continued growth with their unique business offering, they now seek a qualified Veterinary Nurse to deliver exceptional care to both their clients and their pets in the Nottingham area.
The role requires someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about providing a high class, quality service whilst being keen to continually improve their own experience and professional expertise.
The hours of work will be based on a 40 hour week with a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.
They are offering a very competitive salary dependent on experience plus a fantastic benefits package, along with great future career development prospects.
The ideal candidate would be:
- A strong communicator
- Dynamic and forward thinking
- Be keen to increase their professional knowledge and experience
- Be able to promote pets’ welfare to pet owners
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
In order to apply, you must be qualified and registered
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency on this position.