My client is one of the largest, established practices who have multiple sites within the area. They pride themselves on their level of service that they deliver to customers and ensure a warm, welcoming family feel.
Due to growth of the practice they are seeking a dynamic, focused and personable Receptionist to join their large reception team on a permanent, part time basis Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings included. There are two shift patterns available for either 8:00am to 12:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday or 12:00pm to 6:30pm every weekday.
Previous experience is not essential but a warm, bubble personality is required and a licence and access to a car is advantageous as you may be required to travel from time to time to another practice. The hourly rate is around £9 per hour.
The main duties will include;
- Meeting and greeting customers to the practice
- Basic tidying/ cleaning of the reception area
- Appointment booking and updating vaccination cards
- Answering the phone
- Dealing with payments and cross selling products
We are looking for candidates that have the following;
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Lovely telephone manner
- Ability to communicate well on all levels
- Good IT skills
- Great team player with a pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Compassionate and caring approach
- Professionalism and Integrity
- GCSE in Maths and English (Minimum)
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your transferable skills in a client focused and thriving business. This would suit somebody that has experience within a customer service role or front of house experience.
Please apply with your CV and we will give suitable candidates a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.