Our client is a reputable and modern Veterinary practice based in the Yeovil/Sherborne areas. They pride themselves on their dedicated team and the high levels of service and care they provide to both clients & pets alike.
They are looking for a motivated, compassionate and personable individual to join their lovely Reception team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role covers a wide variety of responsibilities including but not limited to; dealing with customer enquiries, appointment booking, learning medication and different products, liaising closely with the Vets and support team and general practice admin.
The role will be based on a 40 hour week which will be on a rota basis. This will include 1 in 10 weekends, 9am-3pm on Saturdays and 9am-12pm on Sundays.
The salary will be £9-£9.50 per hour depending on experience.
The successful candidates must have;
- Excellent customer service, communication and telephone manner
- Great team player with a pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Compassionate and caring approach
- Professionalism and integrity
- Good IT skills
- Driving license and access to a car – as some travel may be required at a later date
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your transferable skills in a client focused and thriving practice.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.