My client is a reputable and well established Veterinary practice based in the Wincanton area. They pride themselves on providing outstanding levels of service for both clients and pets.
They offer a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and have a fantastic, modern and well equipped surgery.
They are seeking an experienced and organised Veterinary Stock Controller to join their practice support team on a part-time, permanent basis. The hours of work are based on 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The salary will be £10 per hour and the company provides a generous benefits package.
- Responsible for all daily ordering of all drugs and consumables for the practice
- Management of the practice stock management system
- Ensure pharmaceutical standards are maintained throughout the practice
- Stock auditing and analysis
- Answering phones and providing reception support when required
- Monitoring incoming emails and reporting lab results
The successful candidates must have;
- Very good attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service, communication and telephone manner
- Strong IT skills
- Great team player with a pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Previous experience in a veterinary/pharmacy environment desirable
- Professionalism and integrity
- SQP or willing to work towards
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving practice.
Please apply with your CV and we will give suitable candidates a call to discuss the role and practice in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.